- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Central/South East London
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 p/a (Hol, Pension, Bonus)
One of the UKs fastest growing providers of enterprise mobile software is seeking a passionate Java Developer to join and strengthen their reputable and growing IT Team at their office in London.
Are you keen to ENHANCE your skills and experience in an innovative company that’s a subsidiary of a highly successful parent company? Do you want to be associated with an industry leader trusted by numerous clients? Are you a Java Developer with a good technical ability?
- Excellent salary
- Excellent performance related bonus
- Convenient location close to South East London
- Private pension
- 20 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays) increasing to 25 in year two
- Free gym membership
- Flexible working hours; option to work from home occasionally depending on personal circumstances
- Quarterly social events
- Key input and involvement in projects with major clients
- Improved technical ability
- Working closely with Founder/CEO
- Excellent career progression, genuine platform into management
The Role Requirements:
- 1+ year experience of J2EE Development
- Good understanding of Front and Back End development
- Good understanding of MVC Framework
- Good understanding of Agile Development methodologies
- Good understanding of Eclipse IDE, JBoss Server and MySQL database
- Playing a pivotal part in streamlining the Development processes within the businesses
- Making valuable contributions that will significantly improve the technical/digital aspect of the business
- Related degree (desirable)
This role is suited to passionate Java Developers who have an analytical nature and are genuinely passionate about technology and programming.
Please note; this is an immediate opportunity and interviews can start as early as this week, please apply if you can commit to attending interviews in the specified location.
If you are unsure as to whether this role is for you or would like further information, please feel free to get in touch with me and we can discuss further details confidentially.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us