- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- City of London
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to expansion, our client is looking for a Food & Beverage Journalist to work from their London Office on behalf of one of the largest Food and Wine Exhibitions in the world!
The Journalist will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing Junior Staff & Freelancers
- Generating Feature lists and ideas
- Knowledge of the Food and Beverage Industry
- Forging good relationships with PR’s and Advertisers Worldwide.
- Representing the magazine at media functions
- Content production strategy
- Researching and writing features for both the magazine and website
- Celebrity / Chef / Buyers / F&B Importer Interviews
- Subbing and Proofing
- Directing product photography
- Picture Selection
- Some Social Media
- Work with the sales team to drive commercial performance
- Work with the Events team to deliver best-in-class service
- Attend relevant industry events, often in London and often outside of standard office hours
The perfect candidate for the Journalist position will have the following qualities and experience:
- Previously worked within a similar position.
- Thorough understanding of Journalism
- A passion for the food and beverage industry.
- Able to work efficiently in a pressurised environment.
You will possess a positive, professional way of thinking, as well as being creative and possessing excellent communication skills.
Based in London, the company was established in 2012 and are rapidly expanding. They are the largest made-in-Italy Food and Wine Expo outside of Italy. They hold trade shows all around the globe which includes London, Chicago, Amsterdam, Warsaw and Dubai. The aim of the event is to share their passion for authentic Italian food and wine with the rest of the world.
The basic salary for the Journalist is within a range of £25,000 to £30,000 dependant on experience, plus bonus!
In addition to this fantastic salary, the company offer extensive training, career progression and the opportunity to travel worldwide!
If you think you are the person we are looking for then please send your CV to us via the link below or call Lorren Daly on 0121 362 2321.