- £20000 - £240000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I have an excellent opportunity for a junior Bid Writer/ Coordinator to join a successful care organisation based in Tamworth. The role will suit a care coordinator/ field care supervisor with experience and knowledge of the bid writing process.
Due to expansion my client are looking to recruit a Junior bid writer to assist with their tenders. There is a Senior Bid Writer in post so the sucessful candidate will receive support, training and guidance. The main duties include:
- Development, preparation, co-ordination and submission of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQs)
- Source, collate and format data in order to meet requirements for pre-qualification and tender submissions
- Use pre-existing bids and our own archives, and write customer specific responses to ITT questions and Method Statements
- Deliver completed written responses to the Contracts Manager against agreed deadlines
- Utilise templates/graphic packages to ensure the proposal is attractive and professional
- Ensuring all documents are co-ordinated on time and to deadlines
The role wold suit an experienced care coordinator who is looking for a challenging and rewarding office based role. You will need to have the following:
- Writing/bid management experience within the Social Care Sector
- Strong evidenced backed experience of writing high quality PQQs and tenders
- Strong written English language skills
- Well organised with a high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, particularly MS Word document styles
- Have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and communicate and influence at senior levels
- Effective communicator using phone, email, letters, reports, presentations and face-to face contact
A well-established and successful family owned care company which has been delivering high quality care and support across England and Wales since 2001.
Please click to apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us