This is an opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading IoT companies
Are you an junior electronic technician with an apprenticeship or degree looking for a new challenge? They are a technology company set to create a shift change in the digitisation of health and safety and productivity to connect and protect workers around the world. With applications across a variety of industries, we are looking for someone who will work in their core projects team to help them make the working world a safer place.
As part of the team the electronic technician will work as part of the development team to further develop and improve their in-house hardware products through prototyping into manufacture, including hardware (mechanics, electronics).
Responsibilities and Capabilities:
- Assembly of prototypes and fault finding/repair of faulty units.
- Work with development engineers to implement required design modification.
- Documentation of testing and preparation of rework guides, production specs etc.
- Analysis of failure modes and liaising with development and operations teams to improve designs.
- Liaise with other teams to ensure a complete system design and delivery.
You will have/be:
- Highly skilled at soldering and assembly/repair of PCBA’s.
- IPC-A-610 certified.
- Skilled with use of manual tools for mechanical assembly and modification.
- Prototyping and problem-solving skills.
- Some knowledge of PCB design and manufacture.
- Some hardware design experience would be an advantage.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us