One of the UK’s largest and foremost law firms is currently looking to recruit a Junior Finance Analyst on a fixed term 3 month contract for the Financial Operations team at their Sheffield office.
Offering a salary of up to £25,000 pro rata plus excellent benefits including pension scheme, health insurance, critical illness cover, childcare vouchers, and discounted gym membership, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most respected law firms in the UK.
You would play a role as part of a fast-paced and high-volume finance function, supporting the preparation, analysis and presentation of monthly Executive finance packs. You will continuously seek to develop the efficiency of reporting processes while supporting both internal and external clients with any financial requests and financial analysis, looking to drive the profitability of the business.
Work will include…
– Maintenance of a number of weekly & monthly reports used to help understand the expenditure profiles of the various departments across the business and providing insightful commentary
– Interrogating expense lines which require further analysis and identifying trends to enable the group to better understand cost drivers
– Supporting the team at key financial planning periods by maintaining analysis, schedules and ensuring the Finance system is updated accordingly
– Providing ad hoc analyses, models, projections and investigations in response to queries raised by staff and partners of the firm as may be required from time to time
– Developing and supporting the building of new data marts to contain all staff costs for use in future analysis – typically through advanced use of Excel and/or Tableau
The Junior Finance Analyst role will suit an adaptable, reliable and self-motived individual looking for an opportunity to play an important role within a fast-paced corporate environment. You must have…
– Experience of working in an analytical role
– Strong communication and presentation skills
– Experience of building and maintaining complex spreadsheets
– Being able to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders
– Strong mathematical and analytical skills
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 dependent on experience.
You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– A huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace
– Flexible working options to make sure that you’re fully supported to work the way that best suits you
– Westfield health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you’ll be working for is one of the largest law firms in the UK, operating out of 14 UK offices with over 2,500 members of staff. They are proud of their values and offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Junior Finance Analyst role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.