Job Title: Junior IT Projects Analyst
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Salary: £25,000 to £27,000 + Benefits
Are you bored in your second line support role and would like to work in a purely project delivery position then this could be the company and career opportunity for you.
This innovative business solutions provider, and part of a highly regarded international group of companies, is in a position to offer an excellent career move to a capable and eager individual.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone in an IT Support role to become a fully trained and experienced IT
projects delivery expert and technical lead. You will work within a highly skilled team working with Banks and other security sensitive companies.
Due to the very nature of their business, IT project delivery is critical and requires all employees in this area to be highly motivated to deliver best practice first time. The individual will have excellent attention to detail and show a willingness to acquire new skills.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a 2nd to 3rdline support role.
- Self-motivated with a can do attitude and the ability to work in a fast paced and at times pressurised environment.
- Solid experience of desktop, server and network support. Storage administration, virtualization technologies, and web hosting experience.
- Exposure to a range of devices and software from vendors such as Dell, HP, Cisco, Citrix, VMware, NetApp, etc.
- Good knowledge of ITIL practices.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Sickness Allowance
- Mobile Phone
- Excellent training
This role requires you to have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a hunger to quickly pick up skills in new and exciting areas.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us