Job Title: Junior PHP Developer
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 p/a
Benefits: LOTS of Benefits!
A highly reputable company that’s winner of several prestigious awards including the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies To Work For is looking for a Junior PHP Developer to join its flourishing IT team who have numerous prestigious clients.
Are you an enthusiastic Developer/Programmer who has a good understanding of PHP? Do you have around a years’ experience of working in a PHP Developer role? Why not apply to become a part of one of the UK’s most sought-after companies and kick-start your career as a Developer?
- Convenient location
- 28 days’ annual holiday, PLUS bank holidays
- Technical training provided
- Corporate gym membership at over 2500 health clubs and gyms across the UK, including major club chains
- High street discounts (unlimited savings at most high street shops including Asda, Sainsburys, M&S, Boots, Argos, Currys, Debenhams, B&Q)
- Travel discounts – typically 50% greater savings on all aspects of travel means £100s can be saved on one trip!
- Cash-back deals on some of the most popular high street brands PLUS a company cashback card which gives instant cash-back at 40+ popular retailers
- Leisure discounts (including days out, restaurants, spas)
- Cinema discounts on all ticket types at 480+ popular UK cinemas
- Access to all company Salary Sacrifice schemes
The Role Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year commercial IT experience
- Experience of PHP
- Experience of using Bootstrap CSS framework)
- Good understanding of MVC (preferably CakePHP framework)
- Good understanding of one or more of the following technologies; CakePHP, MVC, HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery
- Ideally, exposure to OO languages (ie. Java or C)
- Passion for coding and developing
- Enthusiastic about technology
- Desire to improve technical ability and enhance existing skills
This is an amazing opportunity to join and award-winning and rapidly growing company with huge growth plans.
Please feel free to get in touch with me for further information or if you have any questions, I’d be happy to help.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us