- £25000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to expansion, my client, a leading manufacturer of high quality display and storage solutions, are recruiting for a Junior Project Manager for their Retail Division.
As a Junior Project Manager you will be managing a range of different sized projects from order stage through to completion and your responsibilities will include:
• Working with the Account / Sales Manager at pre-order stage, producing layout drawings on AutoCAD and assisting with the pricing of projects.
• Formulate a programme which will be tracked and monitored throughout the duration of the contract and generate “site specific” project plans.
• Phase material to site against the agreed programme,
• Review labour requirements against required skill set and manning levels.
• Attend site meetings where required and also visit site to monitor programme progress
• Oversee agreed invoicing dates, and process and forward formal applications where the contract is monitored via a QS.
• Compiling regular progress update reports and equipment / installation cost trackers throughout the project duration, ensuring projects completed on time and within budget.
• Manage and agree any variations to contract and quote direct to the client.
The successful Junior Project Manager must have had some previous project management experience, ideally within the construction sector, on projects in excess of £100K across the UK and Europe.`
Additionally you will:
• Demonstrate a flexible and positive attitude towards work as extensive travel / overnight stays will be required, along with ability to work under own initiative.
• Possess good time management skills as each project manager is expected to run with a number of contracts at any one time.
• Be a confident user of MS Project and AutoCAD.
• Be aware of CDM regulations 2015
• Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, being able to work to and achieve tight deadlines and having excellent organisational skills.
• Ideally have IOSH, UKATA, and CSCS
• Have a full driving licence.
The Company and Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company leading the way in Retail and Storage Solutions, offering great support and career prospects
As a Junior Project Manager you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary of £25,000 and a Company Car plus 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory days.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to the link below or call Dawn on 0121 362 2309