- £15000 - £16000 per annum
- Job Type:
- City of London
- Graduates and Trainees
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Junior Technical Support Assistant
A leading security systems provider based in London are looking to take on an enthusiastic and energetic Technical Support Assistant. Offering an attractive start-up salary and great future prospects if you are looking to get into the electrical/security industry this maybe a great opportunity for you.
Your main responsibilities will include:
– Providing a technical support ‘help desk’ service for all of the installers of the company’s equipment.
– Provide product information and support on the phone and face to face.
– Work with the technical department on product assembly and systems configuration.
– Offering after sales and first line support services.
– Assembling and configuration and Digital video recorders.
As the Junior Technical Support Assistant you will need to have the following skills:
– Excellent communicator
– Passionate, motivated and driven to meet objectives.
– Ability to self-manager and identify and set priorities.
This Company was established in 2002 and offers a range of security and electrical products. They provide mainly to security installers and CCTV Distributors and due to steady growth are now looking to expand the team.
If you think that you may be suitable for this role please do ‘apply’. If you have any questions please do get in touch with Matthew Heather on 0121 362 2309.