- £30000 - £38000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Junior/Mid-Level LAMP Developer
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £30,000 to £38,000 p/a (Negotiable, Pension, Insurance)
A successful and fast paced Electronics and Software company with several UK sites is seeking an experienced Developer who has the ability to manage a small team and enhance the existing IT side of the business within Birmingham.
Do you want to be associated with a recognised leader trusted with major clients? Do you have a good understanding of the LAMP Stack? Are you keen to work on some of the latest cutting edge technologies? If yes, why not become part of a company that has grown phenomenally and is an innovative leader in the market place?
- Excellent salary
- Annual company bonus (performance related)
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Full time salary life insurance
- Share Save Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Annual/intermediary salary review
- Key input and involvement in projects with major clients (UK based and international)
- Excellent and genuine career progression
The Role Requirements:
- Good understanding of Linux and MySQL
- Computer Science or Engineering degree (desirable)
- Ability to work on the internal applications/tools that enable the running of the business
- Ability to work well within a strong existing team of Developers
- Ability to support the maintenance and delivery of hosted Infrastructure services (keeping them running and backed up)
Please feel free to get in touch with me for further information, confidentially.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us