We’re looking for a Laboratory Technician to work for our client.
Established in 1980, they are a Metals Fabricator for the Automotive and Aerospace sectors.
If you can demonstrate a background in the Metals industry then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
Please note: In this position you’ll be needed to work at weekends and some unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
– Laboratory testing of metals and working with the client to make the resulting production changes
– Hardness testing (Brinell/Vickers)
– Impact testing (Izod/Charpy)
– Metallography using Sem
– Experience of the Metals industry
– Additional experience of compliance/testing procedure
– Further experience of scientific/engineering environments
– Looking for a role where you can develop your career – my client will invest a lot of time and money in training and developing you if you are willing
– Basic salary: Up to £23,000 per annum
– Overtime: You’ll also have the opportunity to earn overtime in this role
Think that this Laboratory Technician role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You may be suitable for this Laboratory Technician position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Metallurgist, Engineer or as a Laboratory Analyst.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.