- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Lead Auditor Food Manufacturing
c. £45,000 + car allowance and benefits
I am currently assisting a highly successful food manufacturing client in their search for an accomplished and proven Lead Auditor to join their successful business based in West Sussex.
Reporting to Head of Technical Compliance you will have multi-site responsibility for auditing both internally and within the worldwide supply base.
The remit includes:
• Leading & managing 3 Technical Compliance team members
• Overseeing supplier approval process for new and existing suppliers
• Managing the supplier audit schedule ensuring audits are completed within risk assessed frequency, finding solutions for day to day issues
• Conducting audits across fruit, leaf and veg, ingredients and packaging categories
• Ensuring the highest food safety standards and due diligence systems are maintained within the supply base, best practice and continual improvement is followed
The successful candidate will need:
• Internal & External audit experience – preferably in the food Industry
• Experience of ensuring Food Safety best practice
• Team Management experience
• PC literacy
• Excellent communication skills
• High level of attention to detail & organisational skills
This business is on an exciting journey to become a £250 million turnover fresh food business.
If you meet these criteria and are looking for an exciting new challenge I would encourage you to apply as directed below.