- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Everybody wants to work for a fun and friendly organization but too few of us actually do. With a driven and dynamic technical environment great ideas and innovation happen. This young organization translates these into a new way to look at developing web presences on a wide variety of devices.
If you are motivated by the challenges of the digital world then this is your next career move.
The ideal candidate will be keen to join such an organization as a Lead Developer with a view to mentoring a junior hire further down the line.
Although we are looking for this opportunity to be based in Bristol, for the right candidate there is the choice of working from the Central London office as this will initially be a stand-alone role.
- Strong, commercial, hands-on experience of developing native iOS applications using Objective-C
- Extensive experience of iOS SDK 7.0 – 9.0
- Experience using features including camera, location services, calendar & contacts, push notifications
- Experience consuming web APIs and working with data (e.g. RESTful APIs, XML, JSON)
- Experience of building slick and immersive interfaces
- Good knowledge of Apple best-practice for iOS development, App Store rules, and experience of managing the App Store submission process
- Understanding of testing best-practice including functional and interrupt testing
- 28 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme
- Cake Friday
- Excellent social calendar
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us