- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Lead Developer
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 p/a (Flexible Hours, Company Mobile, Holiday)
A highly reputable and established Digital Agency that’s been running successfully for nearly a decade is urgently seeking an experienced Lead Developer to join and lead their IT Team and strengthen the IT Department at their office in Central Leicester.
Do you want to be associated with a fun and dynamic industry leader trusted by major clients? Are you a Developer with a good understanding of PHP? If yes, why not become part of a company that has grown phenomenally and is an innovative leader in the market place?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient location close in the beautiful and quaint part of central Leceister (close to railway and bus stations)
- 20 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Authority to take key technical decisions
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Flexible working hours
- Technical training provided
- Company mobile
- Company laptop
- Choice of office space
- Free weekly lunches
- Key input and involvement in projects with major clients
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Stakeholder/partner management if at a senior level
The Role Requirements:
- Around 2 years’ agency experience
- Good PHP ability
- Good Magento
- Symfony2/Laravel experience (desirable)
- Ability to lead a young and enthusiastic team of strong Developers
- Ability to manage the existing installs
- Working with front end Developers on new features
This role is suited to Developers who have a strong technical ability and an in-depth understanding of PHP, the ability to lead and support the existing team as well as remaining hands-on is key.
Please feel free to get in touch with me for further information, confidentially.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us