My client who specialise in quality homecare services are currently seeking a legal executive based in Worthing.
Summary of role
To assist with legal matters at Head Office, ensuring Franchisees adhere to the Franchise Agreement.
• Drafting and reviewing franchise agreements, side letters and confidentiality agreements for franchisees.
• Dealing with prospective franchisee and/or solicitors on clarification needed on Franchise agreement.
• Managing franchise renewal process
• Resolving complex franchise disputes
• Working with Regional Managers to identify any breach of legal agreement. Follow up adherence to action plans for rectification and ascertain further escalation, if required.
• Agreeing strategy with senior management at Head office to deal with a failing Franchisee
• Manage the franchise re-sale process
• Researching and preparing for any litigation cases
• Writing legal documents, as and when required
• Review legal contracts with suppliers for the network
• Provide legal advice to management at Head Office
• Working closely with external solicitors for advice
• Liaison with Trademark solicitors, intellectual property and brand protection advice
• Monitoring compliance with the GDPR and other data protection laws as Data Protection Officer
• Organisation skills
• Communication skills
• Investigative skills
• Negotiating skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Preferred candidate: fellow of The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx) or with a degree in law or a Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL
To be considered for interview please click the ‘Apply’ button to send a copy of your CV
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.