- £35000 - £45000 per month
- Job Type:
- Oil and Gas
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Manchester (some overseas travel)
Up to £45k, day rate, travel expenses, vehicle and pension
Due to expansion, a market leading lift services provider is looking for 2 Lift Engineers to join a very successful service and maintenance team.
As a Lift Engineer you will be working throughout the North West of England including some overseas travel usually within Europe. The successful applicant will be qualified and fully experienced in attending maintenance visits and call-outs on all types and manufactures of lifts and escalators.
Ideal candidates will be self-motivated and enthusiastic and have the ability to demonstrate a high standard of workmanship whilst working with minimum supervision. A vehicle will be provided; therefore a valid driving licence will always be essential to the role.
The Lift Engineer will…….
• Work throughout your designated area, but will also assist our Engineers in other areas covered by the branch, as and when required to do so.
• Attend maintenance visits on vertical lifts.
• Carry out repair work. Participate in our 24 hr call out rota covering the whole of our central region.
• Be expected to manage your own service route with the minimum supervision.
The Lift Engineer………..
• Must be qualified to a minimum NVQ level 3 or working towards it.
• Preferably have experience in the maintenance/call out on all types and manufactures equipment.
• Some computer knowledge is an advantage as you will be required to use a mobile comms to log all calls and customer information.
The company is a market leading, installation, service, repair and maintenance provider that operates within the industrial and marine sectors.
They work with large blue chip companies right through to SME’s and work on a wide range of projects.
There is a genuine progression path into team leadership / project management here so if you are someone who is looking an opportunity to forge a long term career with a dynamic company then I would urge you to apply!
Here at Coburg Banks I specialise in recruitment for engineering sector and if this role is not for you please still send me your CV as it may be of interest for other positions.