- £15000 - £17000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Line Manager (Social Care)
Leading Domiciliary Provider
Salary: circa £16,000 + bonus
Are you currently working as a Field Care Supervisor looking for an office based role? Do you have experience of creating rota’s and care packages? Are you currently working as a Care Coordinator looking for more responsibility? If so, then I want to hear from you!
I currently have an opportunity available for a Line Manager to join a fast paced domiciliary care branch. This role has been created due to recent expansion within the company.
This role will be based near Hinckley on a full time, permanent basis.
I am looking for a hardworking and dedicated Line Manager to take responsibility for coordinating care hours for a designated geographical area, as well as acting as the point of contact for all allocated field based staff. You will be well supported in the role with an excellent career structure in place with huge scope for internal progression.
As Line Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Creating and implementing care plans
– Completing spot checks and risk assessments on staff as required
– Liaise with external care professionals and build/maintain good working relationships
– Be adaptable to help cover the out of hours phone
– Complete any administration
– Assist with any other duties as directed by the Branch Manager
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
– Good geographical knowledge
– Able to effectively multi-task
– Willing to cover additional hours, dependant on the needs of the business
** A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position **
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: Field Care Supervisor, Rota Coordinator, Scheduler, Rota Manager, Senior Carer, Care Supervisor, Care Leader, Care Planner, Rota Supervisor, Lead Carer or Coordinator.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.