Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- £18200 - £19500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for a Live In Carer to work for our client on a one week on/one week off basis
The role is to provide care, support and companionship to an elderly lady who is fairly independent, but has had a recent fall.
If you can demonstrate experience of providing care to people in their own homes then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
Please note: In this position you’ll be required to work at the clients house for 24 hours 7 days a week, for 1 week in 2.
– Providing care, support and companionship to an elderly lady in Clitheroe
– Driving to shops and appointments
– Providing companionship and talking to her
– Experience of providing care to people
– Additional experience of providing support and companionship on a 1-2-1 basis
– Basic care qualifications
– Personable and empathetic
– Good at housework
– A good companion for an elderly lady
– A full driving license is essential for this role
– Basic salary: Up to £700 per week worked for the ideal candidate
(As you are working 1 week on/1 week off – this equates to about £1400 pcm
Think that this Live In Carer role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be perfect for this Live In Carer position if you’ve previously worked either as a Care Worker or as a Support Worker.