Locality Care Co-ordinator
Domiciliary Care Provider
Location: West Yorkshire £17,000 – £18,000
Are you looking to secure a Care Coordinator position? Are you already working as a Care Coordinator but looking for new challenges? If so, I want to hear from you.
My client has a fantastic opportunity for a Care Co-Ordinator join their close knit, friendly team to work at their domiciliary care branch based in West Yorkshire
Working within a busy, friendly office in the West Yorkshire area, the role is to support the Registered Manager to organise the day to day running of the service provision.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
- Responsibility for the day to day running of the service provision
- To assist the Registered Manager with the marketing of company services
- Carry out monitoring of the service in the field to ensure quality targets are met
- To report to the Registered Manager any issues regarding services and staff
- Visit clients to carry out reviews of care plans and carry out audits
- Assist with recruitment, induction and staff training
- Participation in out of hours on call rota
A rapidly growing home care service provider based in West Yorkshire, they have a large client base and specialise in providing home care to vulnerable service users with a range of different needs including dementia, palliative care, learning disabilities and complex care
You will have experience in a similar role within a care providing organisation and you will hold an NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care. You must have a driving licence and access to your own transport. You must be able to cover a 24 hour rota and cover some weekends when required. You must have good knowledge and understanding of legislation of care provision along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
This position would be ideal for a care coordinator, zone manager, field supervisor, care giver, senior carer, deputy manager, registered manager, care manager, community care manager, home care manager, senior carer co-ordinator or team leader.
Interested? Click apply and your application will be considered.