- £27000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re looking for an experienced Locality Manager / Registered Manager / Service Delivery Manager in Liverpool. This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for the management of community care services / projects including respite care and end of life care. This will suit you if you’d like to work for a charitable organisation committed to making a real difference to people’s lives. Benefits include competitive salary, 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) rising after 5 years’ plus pension scheme.
As the Registered Care Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of the services in Liverpool. The organisation provides a range of services to people in the community to support people with car needs and their families. They also run social groups, advice and guidance services and events.
Specifically you will;
- Lead and manage the day to day operations of the service ensuring that the needs of people with care needs are met.
- Managing community care services
- Manage a large and diverse staff team
- Ensure compliance and quality in line with all relevant legislation including CQC.
- Developing the range of services offered to meet the needs of people with care needs.
- Ensuring compliance and the highest quality standards are achieved in line with all relevant legislation including CQC
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience as a Registered Care Manager
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of managing and motivating a dispersed staff team
- A clear understanding of leadership responsibilities in social care, including a thorough knowledge of CQC regulations.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain high levels of professionalism at all times
- Ability to problem solve and achieve positive outcomes
- Proven ability to build relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care or equivalent – or willingness to undertake study for the qualification
Benefits include competitive salary, 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) rising after 5 years’ service plus contributory pension scheme.
Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle are essential for this role.
Interested? To apply of the Registered Manager / Service Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager role please click apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg banks recruitment
For more information please call 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.