- £26000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Supported Living Provider
Salary: £26,000 – £28,000 DOE
I am recruiting for a Locality Manager to join my client at their supported living provision near Peterborough.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, excellent working conditions and fantastic opportunities to progress in the future.
This service supports people with learning disabilities and they are experiencing a period of growth so the number of people they can support will increase.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including, but not limited to:
– Responsibility for the general running of the service in the absence of the Service Manager
– Occasionally travel to alternative sites within the group to offer support
– Lead and develop a successful staff team
– Recruiting new staff members, where required
– Mentoring existing staff members and monitor the day to day actions of your team
– Devise plans to ensure all the people you support reach their full potential
– Conduct appraisals and training
– Liaise with families, advocates and external agencies
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (as minimum) and be eligible to complete the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care
– Experienced in care management
– At least 3 years’ experience of managing a staff team
– Experience of working with people who have learning disabilities and/or complex needs would be a distinct advantage
*A Full UK Driving License with Full access to a vehicle is essential for this role
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us