We’re looking for a talented Logistics Administrator to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience in previous administration roles, able to demonstrate advanced IT skills, excellent time management and planning skills, as well as a professional and assertive manner.
The company have shops and supply sites across the UK and so are flexible as to the location of this role, however occasional travel to your nearest supply site for meetings will be required, this can be discussed at interview.
As the Logistics Administrator you will be primarily responsible for providing a high standard of administrative support to the central logistics function.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Collating and compiling KPI data for Logistics Team
– Providing admin support to Telematics, producing MI, bug fixing, liaising with users and highlighting discrepancies
– Compiling data and KPs on RTAs based upon insurance reporting
– Keeping central database on post-accident reviews logging that all have taken place, chasing up where missing and compiling MI on findings
– Admin for Driver Training, driver licence checks
The ideal candidate for this Logistics Administrator role will have relevant experience of previous administration roles, able to demonstrate advanced IT skills, excellent time management and planning skills, as well as a professional and assertive manner.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– High levels of typing accuracy and proofreading ability
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills, highly articulate with a professional and diplomatic telephone manner
– Experience dealing with customs plus some technical food knowledge would be an advantage however is not essential
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Logistics Assistant, Supply Chain Administrator, Logistics Coordinator or as a Distribution Assistant.
Basic salary: Up to £21,500 per annum (pro rata) for the ideal candidate
Additional benefits include:
– Generous employee discount scheme
– After 6 months service you may be eligible for the profit share scheme
– Private medical insurance, health insurance, management pension scheme, plus plenty more
The business you’ll be working for is the UK’s leading and best known food on the go retailer.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they are a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage and provide their people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Logistics Administrator role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.