Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Executives and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.
- £23000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for a talented Logistics Driver to work for our client.
They want to recruit a thorough and logistically minded individual, preferably with experience of inspecting vehicles.
If that’s you, and you can demonstrate the ability to organise the distribution of used cars, then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Please note: . In this position you’ll be required to work at weekends and cover on-call in unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
The Logistics Driver role is field-based, but working from a home base. Reporting to the Director and covering the Birmingham and Northern region, you will be primarily responsible for inspecting and transporting cars from the dealership to the ports.
You’ll also be tasked with the following:
– Studying the characteristics and features of the vehicle ensuring they meet the requirements
– Co-ordinating with transport agencies and arranging vehicle inspection on request
– Providing a detailed inspection report including pictures and videos of the vehicle – including engine, exterior, tyres and suspension
– Uploading all the vehicle and logistic documents onto the system
– Dispatching the vehicle documentation through courier and log the tracking details
The ideal candidate for the Logistics Driver role will have some experience of inspecting vehicles and a keen eye for detail.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Managing your time effectively to ensure prompt deliveries
– Co-ordinating and managing the logistics of vehicle distribution
– Using your phone to take accurate photo’s and videos
In addition, it’s essential that you posses good co-ordination skills and the ability to carry out investigations of vehicles, and you will need to be able to work very flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You’ll need a full driving licence to be considered for this position, so please do not apply if you do not have one.
You could be perfect for this opportunity if you have previously worked as any of the following: Logistics Executive, Car Mechanic or as a Vehicle Inspector.
Basic Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum for the ideal candidate.
Benefits: You’ll also receive pension + 28 days holiday with the role.
The business you’ll be working for is an international car trading business, buying cars from the UK and selling and supplying them overseas.
The company have generated over £1 million in sales whilst also selling over 300 cars.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Logistics Driver role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.