- £26000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My Client is currently looking for a Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their very successful operation. Being a well-established distributor of gaming equipment due to continued growth they now require an additional member to join their Engineering Team.
• As an experienced Maintenance Engineer you will report into the Group Operations Manager.
• Your main focus will be responding to break downs on Automated Packaging Machinery.
• E – Fulfilment automation and secondary other warehouse plant/ machinery
• External contractor control
• Equipment spare parts inventory control and replenishment
• Planning and Scheduling day to day work loads
• Diagnosing faults and resolving minor issues.
• You will also be carrying out preventative maintenance on existing equipment
• Day to Day Plant Management and ad hoc duties
• You will have previously worked in a similar role ideally in an Automated Warehouse or similar environment
• 17th Edition Electrical Qualification
• City & Guilds / HNC or HND in Maintenance Engineering
• Ideally you will have fault finding experience with Plcs including Siemens S7
• If you have worked with Automation/ Packrobat , Jacob White automated systems this will be a major advantage
• You will have a “Can Do Attitude” and look forward to being part of a successful team.
• The job comes with an excellent Salary of up to £30,000
• In addition 20 day’s holiday plus stats per annum
• Work saver Pension
• Car Parking
This is a chance to be a big part of a very established company with continued growth plans.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply to the link below