We’re looking for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to work for our client.
Established in 1961 and based out of a state of the art facility in Buckingham, they are a leading manufacturer of herbs and spices for the UK grocery retail market.
If you can demonstrate experience of a carrying out maintenance within a production environment, then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
Please note: The hours of work are 40 per week (Monday to Friday, with occasional weekends), and it will involve working alternating shifts between 6:00am and 11:00pm.
– Performing multi-skilled activities on machinery and equipment between electrical, electronic, mechanical and refurbishment work including breakdown, planned preventative maintenance and fault diagnosis.
– Ensuring all work carried out is in line with current Codes of Practice, taking ownership of specific improvement jobs and projects, seeing them through to successful completion.
– Providing effective and efficient support to the manufacturing functions, assist in achieving maximum production efficiency levels with minimum machine downtime
– Undertaking fault finding analysis, identifying root causes of plant or equipment breakdowns, and resolving the problem as swiftly as possible
– Participate in projects at all stages of implementation through to commissioning including pre-delivery inspections & installation of new plant for area of responsibility
– Experience in a maintenance function within a production environment, ideally food manufacturing
– Additional experience of working with both single phase and 3 phase systems
– Further experience of working with motors, inverters and electrical schematics
– 17th or 18th edition, electrical bias preferred
– A 3 year engineering apprenticeship
– Basic salary: Up to £37,000 per annum for the ideal candidate
Think that this Engineering Technician role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be perfect for this Engineering Technician position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Maintenance Engineer, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer or as a Maintenance Electrical Engineer.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.