We’re looking for a talented Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work for our client in Enfield.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of maintenance engineering within a food manufacturing or FMCG environment, electrically biased in terms of skills and experience (ideally you’ll hold an electrically biased qualification – but don’t worry if not!).
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
As the Maintenance Engineer you’ll report to the Site Engineering Manager and will be primarily responsible for ensuring all on-site mechanical and electrical equipment at the Enfield facility is working as effectively and efficiently as possible.
You’ll be tasked with the following:
– All aspects of trouble shooting, problem solving and project work
– Looking for and implementing continuous improvements individually and as part of a team
– Planning and carrying out preventative maintenance in order to ensure a high standard of plant maintenance is achieved at all times
You’ll need to be flexible, working 44 hours a week consisting of a rotational shift pattern of 4 days on and 4 days off. Shifts will typically fall between the hours of 7.00am – 7.00pm Sunday – Saturday. Shift patterns and availability can be discussed at interview.
The ideal candidate for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer role will have proven fault-finding expertise on a variety of complex equipment ideally within the food industry. You’ll need experience of fault-finding on a variety of complex equipment, working to planned maintenance schedules.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– Minimum HND/HNC standard or equivalent experience
– Experience of PLC automated control systems and processes particularly siemens operating systems step 5/7 – Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi. PLC fault finding and analysis
– Electrical bias, ideally to HND/HNC level but would consider C&G with appropriate technical background and competency
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You could be perfect for this opportunity if you have previously worked as any of the following: Production Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Multi-Skilled Engineer or as an Electrical Engineer.
Basic salary: £45,785 per annum for the ideal candidate
Additional benefits include:
– Generous employee discount scheme, offering you up to 50% off
– After 6 months service you may be eligible for the profit share scheme
– Private medical insurance, health insurance, management pension scheme, plus plenty more
The business you’ll be working for is the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they are a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage and provide their people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.