We’re looking for an Maintenance Engineer to work for our client.
Established in 1970, they are a well-established, family run manufacturer of a range of household products.
If you can demonstrate experience of an electrical leaning maintenance role within a production facility then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
Working alongside a well-established maintenance team responsible for making sure the production facility keeps going, you will be specifically responsible for:
– Reacting to breakdowns
– Working to a PPM programme
– Decommissioning old kit
– Installing and commissioning new kit
– The relevant panel work associated with this (including building them)
– Experience of a Electrical Maintenance role within a production facility
– Including experience of undertaking a wide range of tasks from repair and installation to panel work
– Qualified at least 17th edition, ideally 18th
– Able to work on your own initiative whilst remaining a key part of the team
– Basic salary: circa £35k per annum for the ideal candidate
– Overtime: You’ll also have the opportunity to earn additional overtime in this role
Think that this Maintenance Engineer role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be perfect for this Maintenance Engineer position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer or as a Maintenance Electrician.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.