We’re looking for a Maintenance Engineer to work for our client.
Established in 1932, they are a leading producer of locking systems.
If you can demonstrate experience of undertaking mechanical and Electrical Maintenance then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– Reactive and preventative mechanical (and a small amount of electrical) maintenance of factory machinery
– Installation and repair
– Problem solving and fault finding
– A background in undertaking mechanical and Electrical Maintenance
– Further experience of a production or manufacturing environment
– Happy to work unsupervised
– Basic salary: circa £28,000 per annum
Think that this Maintenance Engineer role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Maintenance Engineer position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Multi Skilled Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer or as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.