We’re looking for a Maintenance Engineer to work for our client.
Established in 1970, they are a well established manufacturer of heavy industrial plant.
If you have a background in electrical and mechanical maintenance then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
Please note: It’s shift based – it won’t be regular nights / weekends but you must be available to work some.
– The maintenance function of a large, industrial manufacturing plant
– Ensuring the plant is maintained so that production targets can be met
– Both reactive and pre-planned maintenance
– Fault finding and problem solving
– Experience of electrical and mechanical maintenance
– Further experience of proactive fault diagnostics
– Basic salary: circa £36,000 per annum
– Shift allowance: circa £4,000 per annum
– Overtime: You’ll also have the opportunity to earn overtime in this role
Think that this Maintenance Engineer role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.