- £30000 - £40000 per month
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Maintenance Engineer – Manufacturing
£30k – £40k plus Benefits
Our Client is specialist plastic manufacturing company covering various different industries including Aerospace, Automotive, and Construction and more; due to steady growth they are looking for a maintenance engineer to join their maintenance team.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be required to do the following…
• You will carry out Electrical and Mechanical maintenance including PLC Programming.
• Assisting with preventative maintenance, breakdown maintenance and maintenance of site services to be carried out within defined requirements.
• Monitor the machines and address breakdowns or other defined requirements.
• Carry out inspections, adjustments and monitoring as defined by engineering work sheets.
• Liaise with supervisor in regards to engineering materials and components to resolve defined engineering problems and issues.
To be considered for the Maintenance Engineer role you will need the following experience…
• A hands-on Electrical and Mechanical Engineer
• A background or knowledge of PLC Programming
• Strong motivation, organisation and team working skills
• Must have a good knowledge of maintenance systems and planning gained with a relevant manufacturing sector
• Experience in plastic moulding and die cast tooling would be advantageous.
Our client specialises in the manufacture of specially engineered vacuum formed plastic components and uses a variety of thermoforming techniques to meet their customers’ specifications.
The role may be suitable if you have previous background as an experienced multi skilled maintenance engineer, shift engineer, maintenance technician or maintenance engineer.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch on 0121 362 2337.