- £45000 - £48000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
£45,000-£48,000 per annum plus Benefits
Our Client is an established tile manufacturing company; due to steady growth they are looking for an experienced maintenance manager to join their team.
As a Maintenance Manager you will be required to do the following…
• You will manage all maintenance activities including PM systems and new projects
• You will organise and manage shutdowns and ensure work activities consistently meet quality, safety, cost and delivery specification.
• You will also manage H&S, COSHH, risk assessment and manual handling for all maintenance activities.
• You will plan and implement effective planned preventative maintenance in order to reduce down time.
• You will manage performance reviews of team members including recruitment, performance management and discipline.
• You will manage maintenance spares and control a budget of £550K and lead the maintenance team towards a culture of self-managed improvements by personal example.
• You will also be responsible for external contractors working on site and offer expert advice on plant upgrades and plant problems.
To be considered for the Maintenance Manager role you will need the following experience…
• Ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Maintenance Manager or Maintenance Team Leader within a manufacturing or production plant.
• Ideal candidate will have excellent electrical and mechanical knowledge, as well as having qualifications to a high level
• You will have excellent knowledge and understanding of plant and processes.
• You will need to have great knowledge and understanding of health and safety procedures.
Our client is an established tiles manufacturing company, they manufacture a range of different tiles including slate roof tiles, concrete roof tiles, clay tiles, and solar PV tiles. They are part of an international group who operate in 36 countries worldwide and have over 100 production sites worldwide including 5 in the UK.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Lutterworth, Rugby and Leicestershire.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch on 0121 362 2337.