- £42000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
£42,000-£45,000 per annum plus benefits
Our client is an established tile manufacturing company; due to steady growth they are looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager to join their team.
As a Maintenance Manager you will be required to do the following…
· manage all maintenance activities including effective planned preventative maintenance
· organise and manage shutdowns and ensure work activities consistently meet quality, safety, cost and delivery specification.
· manage H&S, COSHH, risk assessment and manual handling for all maintenance activities.
· manage the maintenance team including recruitment, performance management and discipline leading them towards a culture of self-managed improvements.
· manage maintenance spares and control a budget of £550K and
· be responsible for external contractors working on site and offer expert advice on plant upgrades and plant problems.
To be considered for the Maintenance Manager role you will need the following..…
· previous experience as a Maintenance Manager or Engineering Manager within a manufacturing or production environment.
· excellent electrical and mechanical knowledge and qualifications.
· excellent knowledge and understanding of plant and processes.
· knowledge and understanding of health and safety procedures.
Our client is an established tiles manufacturing company, they manufacture a range of different tiles including slate roof tiles, concrete roof tiles, clay tiles, and solar PV tiles. They are part of an international group who operate in 36 countries worldwide and have over 100 production sites worldwide including 5 in the UK.
The role may be suitable if you have previous background as an experienced Engineering Manager or Maintenance Manager.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Lutterworth, Rugby and Leicestershire.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch on 0121 362 2337.