- £40000 - £42000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Milton Keynes
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Maintenance Team Leader – Food Manufacturing
£40k-£42k per annum plus Benefits
Our client is one of UK’s leading manufacturers of chilled and frozen foods; due to steady growth they are looking for a maintenance team leader to lead their maintenance team in Milton Keynes.
• Liaising with Production Departmental Managers to deliver planned maintenance and Improvements to all areas of the business without causing unnecessary lost process and production time
• You will be supervising a small team of multi skilled maintenance engineers.
• Scheduling Planned Preventative Maintenance.
• Monitoring of reactive maintenance works to ensure that repeated downtime on plant and equipment is addressed quickly with problems resolved.
• Adhering to all standards especially Health and Safety
• Expected to run your shift, with responsibility across the entire site.
• Ideal candidate will have a good general awareness of both electrical and mechanical engineering.
• Ideal candidate will have experience in an engineering management capacity from Food, Bakery or FMCG environment.
• Excellent man management and communication skills.
• Excellent PLC programming knowledge needed and must have previous experience of supervising a team of engineers.
Our client was first established in the 1970s, today its one of the biggest food manufacturers in the Uk. They have established a far reaching reputation for its appetising range of pastries which include its popular small bite size products through to larger family lines.
The role may be suitable if you have previous experience as a Maintenance Manager, Engineering Manager, Maintenance Planner or Maintenance Team Leader.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Leighton Buzzard, Northampton, Banbury and Milton Keynes.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.