- £26000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is currently looking to recruit somebody who is aspiring to become a Registered Manager. You may have been working as a deputy manager or care manager, house manager previously and looking to take the next step up. You’ll need experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour in a residential service and be willing to undertake the diploma level 5. On offer is an attractive salary package, training and development to get you to registered manager, 35 days annual leave including bank holidays and pension scheme.
- You’ll work as a Service Manager, effectively managing the home on a day to day basis and reporting into the Area Manager and keeping him/her fully informed of any developments or decisions needed. With help and supervision from the Area Manager you’ll receive training and development to help you to become the Registered Manager of the home in the future.
- You’ll develop residents’ transition, intervention, care and development plans,
- You’ll lead and manage the staff team, ensuring that all staff have adequate induction, training, supervision and appraisals
- You’ll gain knowledge and understand all CQC requirements under the guidance of the area manager
- Maintain up to date records
- Work within the principals of Person Centred Planning
- We’re looking for candidates who have some supervisory / management experience within a residential home for adults with learning disabilities. You’ll have worked as a Care Manager, Deputy manager or House Manager previously and be wanting to develop and become a registered manager in the future.
- You’ll have experience of hands on work with people who have a learning disability and who challenge services
- You’ll have some knowledge of current CQC regulations and inspection framework and willingness to develop further.
- You’ll need to be a driver or at least working towards it
Interested? To be considered for the post please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us