- £40000 - £70000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Leighton Buzzard
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is a world class specialist in the design and production of contact lenses leading the way in technology. Celebrating over 50 Successful Years in business they are now looking for an Experienced Manufacturing Manager to lead their successful Production facility.
The Company and Benefits
This is an opportunity to be part of a company that want to drive their operation and processes forward to achieve great results and continue to produce world class contact lenses.
Additionally you will be rewarded with:
Salary up to £70,000 depending on your previous experience
- 23 Days Holiday rising to 24 after 1 years’ service plus all Bank Holidays included
- Company Pension Scheme
- Monday – Thursday 7.30 am – 5.00 pm,
- Friday 7.30 am – 1pm
As an experienced Manufacturing Manager you will be running and bringing innovation into the production facility. On a daily basis you will report into the Chief Technical Officer and you duties will include:
Managing all aspects of production and operations on site
- Running a Team of 4 Supervisors, and approx. 30 indirect repartees
- Assist with the introduction of the cast moulding process
- Be able to drive innovation and manufacturing forward to product excellent results
- Provide ongoing development support and ideas to support lean manufacturing
As a successful Manufacturing Manager you will:
Have a minimum of 7 years work experience within a similar production environment
- Demonstrate previous leadership skills
- Will have a minimum of degree level education in engineering or equivalent
- Be self-motivated and show the drive and determination to ensure that you deliver high standards at all times to solve production problems, and drive the business forward
- Demonstrate a flexible and positive attitude towards work
- Have a full driving licence
To apply for this fantastic vacancy please click on the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.