- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My Client is a world class specialist in the design and production of safety equipment supplying clients globally.
The Company and Benefits
This is an opportunity to be part of a company that want to drive their operation and processes forward to achieve great results and continue to produce world class safety equipment.
As an experienced Manufacturing Manager you will be rewarded with:
- A basic Salary of £35,000 – £40,000 depending on your previous experience
- 32 Days Holiday including all bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Monday – Thursday 7.30 am – 4.30 pm,
- Friday 7:30 am – 12.30 pm
- Company Sickness Pay after 6 months qualification
The successful Manufacturing Manager will be running the Production facility, managing all operatives on site
- Running a Team of approximately 40 operatives
- Be able to drive innovation and manufacturing forward to produce excellent results
- Provide Ongoing development support and ideas to promote Lean Manufacturing
- Costing and estimating of production and prototype parts,
- Preparation of CAPEX proposals
- Production and Checking of technical drawings in accordance with BS8888 and BS308
As a successful Manufacturing Manage you will :
- Have a minimum of 5 years work experience within a similar production environment
- Demonstrate previous leadership skills in mechanical engineering
- Detailed knowledge and experience of manufacturing processes such as CNC machining
- Designing of tooling, jigs, fixtures and fittings
- ERP System – creation of BOMS, manufacturing methods, specification analysis.
- Be familiar with ISO9001 quality management
- Will have a minimum of degree level education in Engineering or equivalent
- Be self-motivated and show the drive and determination to ensure that you deliver high standards at all times to solve production problems, and drive the business forward
- Demonstrate a flexible and positive attitude towards work
To apply for this fantastic vacancy please click on the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.