- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My Client is a world class specialist in the design and production of safety equipment exporting to clients globally. They have recently installed the latest technology in CNC Machinery and therefore they are now looking for a Manufacturing Team Leader to drive the Production facility forward.
As a Manufacturing Team Leader you must have recent experience with the latest CNC Technology
This is an excellent opportunity to progress into the Manufacturing Mangers Position and in addition you will be rewarded with an excellent package including:
- A basic Salary of £35,000 – £40,000 depending on your previous experience
- 32 Days Holiday including all bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Monday – Thursday 7.30 am – 4.30 pm,
- Friday 7:30 am – 12.30 pm
- Company Sickness Pay after 6 months qualification
As a Manufacturing Team Leader you will be a hands on manger reporting into the Manufacturing Director and you will be responsible for running the Production facility and approximately 40 operatives … On a daily basis you will be
- Working with the latest innovation in CNC Machinery
- Programming Plc (Programmable Logical Controls), and you must have previous experience with HAAS, Siemens and Citizen controls
- Be able to drive innovation and manufacturing forward to produce excellent results
- Provide ongoing development support / Ideas to promote Lean Manufacturing
- Costing/ estimating of production and prototype parts
- Preparation of CAPEX proposals
- Production and Checking of technical drawings in accordance with BS8888 and BS308
As a Manufacturing Team Leader you will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years work experience with the latest CNC manufacturing equipment
- Demonstrate previous leadership skills in mechanical engineering
- Have hands on experience designing tooling, jigs, fixtures/fittings and hydraulics
- ERP System – creation of BOMS, manufacturing methods, specification analysis.
- Be familiar with ISO9001 quality management
- Will have a minimum of degree level education in Engineering or equivalent
- Be self-motivated and show the drive and determination to ensure that you deliver high standards at all times to solve production problems, and drive the business forward
- Demonstrate a flexible and positive attitude towards work
To apply for this fantastic vacancy please click on the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.