- £28000 - £34000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client are seeking a Marketing Assistant to join them to help market their innovative private medical care service in the Hemel Hempstead area. You will be joining a forward thinking organisation who pride themselves on providing the best quality medical care services to their clients. You will be supporting the Marketing Manager with various marketing activities such as organising future events and managing projects to raise the profile of the services the company have to offer.
This is an exciting position for a Marketing/Healthcare professional to join this reputable organisation. You will be arranging marketing campaigns, events and other promotional activity to ensure the service launch has the desired impact, you will be working alongside the Marketing Manager who will need ongoing support in all areas of marketing the service effectively. As the position is working for a private healthcare company, experience in the healthcare/medical industry is highly desirable. This will be a fast paced, exciting post and an ideal time to join a company that can offer future prospects and career development. Other duties will include;
- Planning various marketing campaigns, implementing them and evaluating their effectiveness
- Project & budget management
- Working with external agencies, negotiating terms and settings SLAs
- Participate in the setup and delivery of various events
- Support the development and delivery of internal and external marcomms plans, e.g. newsletters
- Implement and evaluate multi-channel promotional campaigns that support marketing and business objectives that deliver a high return on investment
- Monitor activity and generate regular reports, on various areas, such as web analytics in order to make recommendations for future promotional activity
- Develop activity/events calendar
The ideal candidate must have previous Marketing experience, ideally within a Healthcare/medical setting. You will have a good understanding of developing and raising awareness of private medical services as well as confidently being able to produce reports on effectiveness of marketing activity. You will be a confident leader, with effective project management qualities. A good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements would be desirable.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary, ongoing support in your role and will be working for a highly reputable healthcare organisation.
Due to the nature of this role a full UK driving licence is essential.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us