- £30000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to growth, my client is seeking a Marketing Campaign Manager to work from their office in Leeds, to assist in managing the marketing team and third parties to implement marketing programmes, to ensure that the company’s name is recognised in its target markets.
We are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to develop and implement the marketing strategy and marketing programmes to enable the company to meet its business objectives in the short, medium and long term.
In the role, the Marketing Campaign Manager will be working to the following expectations:
- Implement lead generation programmes to allow the company to meet its revenue and related business objectives.
- Investigate and recommend entry strategies for new markets (product and geographic)
- Plan and manage long term, complex marketing campaigns
- Undertake analyses and report upon competitor activities and strategies
- Manage the design and production of all sales support collateral, Group and subsidiary branding etc.
- Support Account Managers with marketing plans for their partners and customers
- Build key relationships with marketing contacts with our partners and customers
The successful candidate for the Marketing Campaign Manager role will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years in a similar role within a software company
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft office packages, in particular Excel & Word in a business context
- Have knowledge and experience of CRM and various online marketing tools
- Be capable of managing relationships remotely via online meetings, telephone calls
- Be used to managing 3rd party agency relationships including briefing agencies
Based in Leeds, the company are well established and growing substantially. They are committed to building a business that people enjoy working for and are proud to be part of as they believe this is fundamental to future success. As a business they encourage their staff to have a voice and relay new ideas no matter how big or small. This is a fantastic time to join a fun, successful and expanding business.
The basic salary for the Marketing Campaign Manager role is up to £30,000. In addition you will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 4.5% pension after qualifying probation period, 4x life assurance from day 1 in employment with us and free parking.
Interested? If so, please call Adam Cox 0121 362 2320 or click on the link below and we will consider you for the first stage of the recruitment process.