- £30000 - £37500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
c£30,000 – £37,500
A rare opportunity has arisen to work at the heart of a dynamic and thriving distributor business, as a key member of the Management team.
Our client is a significant supplier and distributor of heating and plumbing products that are used in the UK domestic and light commercial market sectors.
In order to support company growth and to promote the business as market leader, our client requires a newly established Marketing Manager to develop and establish the marketing objectives for the business.
This opportunity will allow the successful candidate to play a pivotal role within the planning and execution of the business marketing strategy, supporting the directors with ideas, plans and implementation.
This is a Technical Management role and you will be responsible for leading the current technical team, based at the company’s head office in the Midlands,
Key aspects of the role are:
- Explore ways of developing Company awareness in the market
- Actively researching market trends for new opportunities in advertising and promotions
- Ensure that the Company website is managed efficiently and kept up to date with revised information and news items.
- Organise exhibitions, promotions and advertising campaigns by liaising with Company Directors on business requirements.
- Manage the marketing plan and ensure objectives are adhered to.
- Effectively manage and develop the company social media information and marketing campaigns.
- Manage and measure the success of marketing campaigns and promotions
You will be educated to degree level standard in marketing or design or with 3-5 years professional experience in a similar or equivalent position. You will be able to work autonomously and have the ambition and enthusiasm to advance marketing within the business.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft based operating systems and software.
- Good understanding of marketing and design software (Photoshop, InDesign, general HTML knowledge).
- Ability to demonstrate tenacity and resilience and be able to communicate in an open and honest manner.
- Motivated and enthusiastic to deliver on key projects in a timely manner
- Flexibility to work outside of normal standard hours during travel within the UK is required.
- Flexibility to travel within Europe may be required
If the above role sounds like you then I would like to hear from you. In the first instance, please send your CV via the link below or alternatively call me on 0121 362 2323