- £45000 - £70000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- ALH 6429
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
£45k to £70k basic + Travel Expenses
Due to expansion, our client a leading provider of Hosted Exchange and cloud solutions requires a Marketing Manager to develop the communication and content strategy and implement processes that increase the number of leads coming into the business.
Your key tasks will include:
• Creating a Marketing Strategy for the company and the services they provide
• Effective management of the team of 3 marketing staff in-house.
• Researching new potential markets for existing services and new services.
• Effectively use the Content Management System to put new content onto social media and the website
• Ensuring each service provided by the company has strong content for both End Users and Channel Partners.
• Ensuring the website is fully optimised to reach potential clients and their journey is maximised whilst on the site.
• Ensuring all changes highlighted by the analytical reports about the website are made as promptly as possible
• Creating effective internal and external communications
• Effective use of Social Media to increase the numbers of potential future clients
• Working closely with external marketing agencies to ensure that any brief is agreed and work is carried out effectively.
The successful applicant must have the following:
– Marketing experience to include managing a team and also creating an effective marketing strategy
– Experience within the field of Technology, ideally with knowledge of Cloud Computing.
– A creative, positive can do attitude with a proactive approach to work
– someone with the drive and determination to make things work
– The ability to work effectively for a SME
– Experience of using a Content Management System
To apply, please email your full CV to the link below.