We’re looking for a Mechanic to work for our client.
Established in 1980, they are a leading installer of specialist after market car parts.
If you can demonstrate a background in automotive mechanics then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– Installing aftermarket parts on to a range of motor vehicles
– This will include the mechanical side – welding, grinding, reshaping etc
– It will also include electrical side – writing / ECU style programming etc
note that if you don’t have experience of one of these, they will teach you; it is not a pre-requisite.
– Experience of automotive mechanics – if you have worked in anything associated with this either currently or in the last few years, I’d like to talk to you.
– Basic salary: Up to £13 per hour: 8 hours day – Monday to Friday; overtime if you want it but not essential – uniform provided
Think that this Mechanic role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.