- £30000 - £34000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Coburg Banks have an exclusive opportunity to recruit an Mechanical Design Engineer for a fast paced, global manufacturer based in Telford. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to showcase their skills in a high volume manufacturing environment.
The role of Mechanical Design Engineer will involve working directly on new automation machine builds. Detailing and creation of production drawings and assisting with electrical/pneumatic the creation of technical manuals for both operation and maintenance of high spec robotic equipment.
To ensure the creation of mechanical drawings and schematics are in line with machine build schedules
- Investigate, propose and apply continuous improvement processes
- Support Engineers to carry out installation work for new purpose built machinery
- Be responsible with B.O.M’s, purchasing and sourcing material
- Mechanical Design for purpose built robotics
- Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer min 2-5 years’ experience
- Proficient in the use of Auto Cad/Auto Cad Electrical
- Working knowledge of Autodesk Inventor a benefit
- Evidence of Kaizen monitoring
- Competent in the use of hand tools
- NVQ5 or HND qualification
Founded over 70 years ago, this award winning and highly attractive employer continues to go from strength to strength. They are well known in their chosen field and often manufacture new products that revolutionise their market. An employer of choice within the local area and can offer superb career development opportunities.
Please feel free to contact Dawn Keen on 0121 362 2309 or click the link below to apply today.