- £30000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- City of London
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
An established building services construction design engineering consultancy, are looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer to work from their office in central London.
Working in a design engineering team and based in the office, you will work as a Mechanical Design Engineer taking delegated responsibility for the preparation of engineering designs for Mechanical (HVAC) installations. You will assist with surveys, pipe sizing, duct sizing and plant sizing and layout.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will:
– Work on a consultancy basis for a number of loyal architects and project managers in London covering a constant flow of work
– Clients include end users such as major brewers and retail companies and the projects are varied including mechanical and electrical work and commercial, residential, restaurants, and hotels.
-You will work with a team of 6 members of staff, additionally sub-contractors and temp workers
– You will be required to CAD design your own work in the absence of the CAD operator when need be.- You will also take conference calls, in addition to leading meetings
In order to be considered for this role you must have experience working as Mechanical Design Engineer within a building services consultancy in a mechanical and electrical engineering construction environment.
You must have a good level of CAD skills and experience in mechanical and electrical engineering.
It would be advantageous to have a relevant design or mechanical engineering degree but time served experience in the role is more important.
Founded over 8 years ago and based in central London they are a private multi-services consultancy who specialise in mechanical electrical and building services. Working with clients in the retail restaurant ,hotels and commercial sector their projects are UK wide.
To apply to this Mechanical Design Engineer role please email your CV to the link below or call Adam Shaw on 0121 362 2336