- £38000 - £42000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My Client is currently looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer with Auto CAD experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of playground equipment in the UK.
As Senior Mechanical Design Engineer you will become part of the Technical Design team.
As an experienced Senior Designer with Auto Cad experience you will be preparing technical designs and solutions to the Clients requirements.
The job role includes drawing creation and liaising directly with customers/ key clients, working alongside the sales, technical, contracts and installation team to provide accurate solutions.
Daily you will be working on various projects to provide designs for individual applications to individual customer’s requirements.
• As a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer you will previously worked in a similar role
• You will be able to demonstrate an impressive portfolio of work
• It is essential that you will have Auto cad Inventor Experience
• Solid works software experience will be a great advantage
• You will possess a minimum Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Being able to demonstrate leadership skills to manage a team is essential.
• Experience in Manufacturing / Engineering is essential and
• Ideally you will have designed and worked in with Steel Engineering Sector
It is likely that you will have previously worked in one of the following positions: CAD Technician, Design Engineer, Senior Design Engineer, CAD Engineer or Mechanical Designer Engineer
• The job comes with an excellent Salary £38 – £42 depending on experience
• In addition 25 day’s holiday and 8 statutory days per annum.
• Company Employee Contributory Pension 2.75% – Company 5.5%
• Life Assurance / Death in Service 4 x Salary Life cover
Being established for nearly 100 years, My Client offers great career prospects for the right person with a “Can do attitude” and you will have the chance to become part of a very successful team!
To apply please send your CV to the link below or call me , Dawn Keen on 0121 362 2309 for a further conversation