Coburg Banks have an exclusive opportunity to recruit a mechanically biased Engineer/Fitter for a fast paced, global manufacturer based in Telford. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to showcase their skills in a high volume manufacturing environment.
The role of the Mechanical Engineer/Fitter will involve working on new automation machinery builds used throughout the business. You will be required to assemble, build, fit and install mechanical components to new build machinery. You will ensure strict quality of work is maintained at all times and will help senior engineers to create technical manuals for both operation and maintenance.
• To support senior engineers with installation and maintenance work as appropriate
• Ensure all equipment is available to meet the machine building requirements and maintain machinery in appropriate manner
• Build parts mechanically but also be involved in basic point to point wiring
• To ensure the build is on schedule and in line with the project plan
• To assist with training of relevant staff in the operation and safety aspects of new machinery
• Salary up to £35,000 + generous pension, life assurance and health care packages are included
• 33 Days holiday including all stats, + Service Days up to 5 in total
• Experienced mechanically biased Engineer/Fitter
• Competent in basic machinery and fitting of components
• Working knowledge and evidence of Kaizen monitoring
• NVQ5 or HND qualification
Founded over 70 years ago, this award winning and highly attractive employer continues to go from strength to strength. They are well known in their chosen field and often manufacture new products that revolutionise their market. An employer of choice within the local area and can offer superb career development opportunities.
Please feel free to contact Dawn Keen on 0121 362 2309 or click the link below to apply today.