This is an opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading IoT companies
Are you an experienced, passionate Mechanical Engineer looking for a new challenge? They are a technology company set to create a shift change in the digitisation of health and safety and productivity to connect and protect workers around the world. With applications across a variety of industries, we are looking for someone who will work in their core projects team to help them make the working world a safer place.
As a mechanical engineer, you will work on and develop new mechanical solutions ranging from small sized installations to hand-held, portable devices; as well as supporting and refining existing products.
- Good knowledge of 3D CAD tools (Solidworks)
- Full life cycle design of new solutions
- Good experience of various mechanical processes such as sheet metal design, infection moulding and over moulding.
- Create 2D mechanical and assembly drawings
- Mechanical BoM creation and maintenance
- Ability to consider design for DFX
- Demonstrate engineering and problem-solving skills from first principles
- Rapid prototyping and practical skills including hand tools
- Liaise with manufacturing and part suppliers
Beneficial but not required:
Knowledge of incorporating electronic PCBs into mechanical products
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us