- £30000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Due to continued growth, my client is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to work from home covering areas from Birmingham to Cambridge. My client is a world leading forensic investigation company who examine the causes of incidents and accidents due to engineering faults in order to determine liability.
As well as an attractive basic salary of £35,000 – £50,000 you will also be rewarded with:
- A Fantastic Company Bonus Structure
- 25 days holiday increasing each year to a max of 30 days, plus bank holidays
- Permanent health insurance
- Life insurance (4 x basic salary)
- Private medical health scheme
- Company share incentive plan scheme
As a Mechanical Engineer you will be required to carry out site investigations to examine the causes of incidents and accidents due to engineering faults. Your duties will include:
- Liaise with clients, insurance companies, solicitors, emergency services and all official bodies
- Carry out and amend risk assessments
- Obtain and record relevant information from witnesses and other sources
- Conduct detailed examinations and analysis of failed equipment or components
- Prepare accurate reports for court proceedings and provide evidence in court as and when required
For this role it is essential that you have experience as a Mechanical Engineer before and hold a minimum degree in mechanical engineering or a similar science based subject. You will possess strong organisational skills, have a high attention to detail and the ability to identify smouldering fire, gas leaks or flammable liquids
If this opportunity is of interest to you, can you please apply via the link below to Connor Geraghty.
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.