We’re looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work for our client.
The standard working hours are 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Established in 1905, they are a well established but still family run manufacturer of heavy industrial plant.
If you can demonstrate experience of mechanical maintenance within a manufacturing plant then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– The efficient running of all on site electrical machinery
– Fault finding a trouble shooting in breakdown situations
– Ongoing preventative maintenance
– Installing new kit / upgrading existing kit
– Experience of mechanical maintenance within a manufacturing plant
– Further experience of fault finding / problem solving
– Willing to put forward your own ideas
– Wanting to learn
– Positive in your outlook, flexible and able to work as part of a team
– Basic salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
Think that this Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Mechanical Maintenance Engineer position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Maintenance Engineer, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer or as a Mechanical Engineer.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.