- £40000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Mechanical Contracts Manager
£40,000 plus Company Car & Pension
Our Client is a well-established M&E Contractor undertaking all heating, electrical and plumbing service installations in all types of property. Due to steady growth they are looking for a Mechanical Contracts Manager to join their existing team.
As a Mechanical Contracts Manager you will be required to do the following:
• Carry out pre inspection works as required
• Analyse workload, establish priorities and allocate tasks
• Procurement of materials / plant / consumables
• Analyse and place orders with sub-contractors
• Produce programs in line with main contractors
• Check and approve time sheets
• Raise sub contract orders
• Monitoring both sub -contractors on site and direct employed engineers
• Checking and processing sub-contractors applications / invoices
• Attending design / site meetings with main contractors
• Preparing monthly accounts / application
• Agreeing final accounts
To be considered for the Mechanical Contracts Manager role you will need the following experience:
• Health & Safety
• Skills Card
• First Aid
• Computer literate
• Using buying / sub contract systems, Estimating systems
• CAD drawings
Our client are a successful M&E contractor undertaking all heating, electrical and plumbing service installations in all types of property. They also offer planned and responsive maintenance. They carry out work on both major and domestic projects for a variety of clients. Recent projects include private and social housing, schools, hospitals and care homes, offices, industrial and retail buildings.
The role may be suitable if you have previous background as an experienced Contracts Manager, M&E Contracts Manager or Mechanical Contracts Manager.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Sunderland, Newcastle and Cumbria.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch on 0121 362 2337.